Moving into a new home

To ensure that you have heating and hot water when you move into your new home, you will need to set up an account with us. To do this, please complete the Moving In Form here with your Residential Supply Agreement. Alternatively contact our customer services department.

We aim to set up your account within seven days of receiving your completed form. You will receive a unique customer reference number, which you will need to quote in all correspondence with Community Energy.

Moving out of your home

If you are moving out of your home, you will need to terminate your Residential Supply Agreement with us by providing seven days’ written notice. Please provide us with your forwarding address and pay any outstanding balances. You can do this by completing and returning the Moving Out Form here.